The Hermione–La Fayette association owns the brands “Hermione” and “Hermione–La Fayette”. Any commercial use of these brands is subject to prior agreement with the Association. Similarly, any commercial use of an image of the frigate must be first approved by the Association.
Become a licensee of the Hermione brand
Entrepreneurs, manufacturers, and distributors, reap the benefits from the Hermione’s influential image, and join us! We will go over the terms for a collaboration together in the form of a licence agreement for your products and your presence on the shelves at the Hermione store on the Rochefort tour site. In return, you get all the benefits from the Hermione’s reflected glory, a valuable springboard for boosting your sales and building brand awareness!
Products already licenced with us
In return for permission to commercially use the Hermione brand and image, these partner companies are providing their support for the project. The association has drawn up a tailormade brand licence agreement with each of them in return for the payment of royalties or merchandising benefits.
- Armor Lux : men’s, women’s and children’s clothing – exclusive licence
- Declic Import : souvenirs items
- Disarmodel : build-your-own model Hermione kit
- Editions Jos Le Doare : souvenir items, cards and magnets
- Editions Gallimard : Books about the Hermione project
- Faïencerie Pornic : Earthenware pottery
- Jack editions d’art : Cardmaking
- Le Village : Full model
- SARL Maguier : Bakery and galettes – in containers with th Hermione image
- Menard : Pineau des Charentes aperitif
- Mistral Maquettes : model of the frigate
- Nemery : gifts and tourist souvenirs
- Pâtisserie Beurlay : Cakes and boxes of “charentaise” galette shortbread
- Ravensburger : puzzle
- SARL Vignoble et cus de Bessan : “Cuvée L’Hermione” wine
- Voile en sac : Range of fabric bags